DU Teaching Jobs 2015 For 463 Professor/Asst/Associate Posts : Hello! readers, here we are informing you about the DU Teaching Jobs 2015. The Delhi University (which is mostly know as DU) has issued a notification to invite application to appoint the eligible candidates for the 463 posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this job from 13th of May 2015 i.e 13-05-2015 to 3rd of June 2015 i.e 03-06-2015 on the official website of DU which is www.du.ac.in. We have given all the basic details about the DU Teaching Jobs 2015 like eligibility criteria, educational qualification required to qualify for this job, age limit etc along with the procedure to apply online in order to make it easy for you.
DU Teaching Jobs 2015 basic details
Here are the basic details about the DU Teaching Jobs 2015 that you ought to know.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational qualification :
- For professor – The applicant must be an eminent scholar along with the Ph.D in relevant subject plus Experience.
- For Assistant Professor and Associate Professor – The applicant must have a good academic record along with the Ph.D and experience in relevant subject.
- Selection : The applicants will be selected on the basis on Personal interview.
- application fees :
- For Professor and Associate Professor : The applicants belonging from SC/ST/PWD will have to pay Rs. 1000 and applicants belonging from any other category will have to pay Rs. 2000 as application fees.
- For Assistant Professor – Applicant from SC/ST/PWD will have to pay Rs. 150 and applicant from any other category will have to pay Rs. 300.
How to apply for DU Teaching Jobs 2015 online
These are the steps that you will need to follow in order to apply online for DU Teaching Jobs 2015.
- first of all visit the official website of DU which is www.du.ac.in.
- Now click on the “news” option provided on the home page of the official website.
- Click on the advertisement link (from where you can get all the exact and proper info. about this job).
- If you are interested and eligible too then click on the “apply online” option.
- Fill in all the details and information carefully and correctly and submit the form.
- You can take a print out of the form for future use.