UPSC has announced notification for NDA i and ii exam. NDA i, examination will held in 2015. NDA II exam will organize in 2015 byUPSC (Union Public Service Commission). The exams is organizes for concession to Navy, Air Force & Army 132 courses. Eligible applicants classes will be starts from July 2015.Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) is going to announce NDA Admit Card at the official for Naval Academy Examination (II), 2015. Naval Academy (II) Examination will be on 27th September 2015. The applicants who have enforced online for this exam till the closing date of online application. Now those all aspirants are suggested to download online NDA Admit Card 2015 from the official web portal by using the application number & password. In accordance with the official notification NDA Admit Card 2015 will proclaim to the aspirants before three weeks from the exam. So all applicants are firmly suggested to go on its official web portal likewise this web portal for getting more details concerning this exam. For now we are proving you the instructions to Download UPSC NDA | NA 2nd Admit card 2015.
Conduct your admit card throughout the examination because if you have not bring the hall ticket at that time than nobody from the permitted member sympathized by the board at the time of test will give you authorization to give you UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam 2015. Applicants have to bring their one photo id proof also which is validates by the Government of India or have to authorized, as if the applicant will not have their id proof, they cannot enter in the examination hall.
Easy steps to Download UPSC NDA NA II Hall Ticket 2015 Online.
- Search for the link “UPSC NDA NA II Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2015”
- Then pop on the link where admit card is given.
- Now, the next web page will open in which one form will appear.
- Enter your essential attributes viz registration number, application number etc
- Then click on the given submit button for the submission.
- Admit card will be in appeared on your screen
- Now you can easily Print of it or take a hard copy for the exam time.