UP Lekhpal Admit card 2015: Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department has issued the notification for the recruitment of Lekhpal with 13600 vacancies. As the exam is going to be conducted on 13th September 2015 and has now released the admit card for the candidates who filled up the application form and many Students who completed their 12th and searching for government jobs after graduation have applied for this recruitment. Every year the department releases various Recruitments and completes the selection process as per schedule. As Tata Consultancy Service (TCS), fully hold the Right to conduct Written Exam & Interview. Selection Process will be of Total 100 Marks i.e. written Exam of 80 Marks & Interview of 20 Marks. Therefore, selection of the candidate will be based on the exam and the interview. Candidates can get information about date of the Exam, venue of the Exam and all other at the admit card itself. Download UP Lekhpal Admit card 2015 bor.up.nic.in Revenue Department.
Download UP Lekhpal Admit card 2015 bor.up.nic.in Revenue Department
Candidate must remember to carry the admit card to the examination hall as without admit card no one will give the permission to enter into the examination hall to write the examination. So candidate must download their admit cards on or before the examination date by entering the registration number and date of birth etc through its official website. Admit card contains the more information about exam name, exam date, exam center, exam time, and hall ticket number, name of the candidate, address of the candidate, uploaded scanned photograph, and signature of the candidate.
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Official Site: upsssc.gov.in
- Name of Department:Department of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh
- Official site: bor.up.nic.in
- Job Role: Lekhpal
- Vacancies: 13600
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Direct Link to download the admit card
- Steps to download the UK Lekhpal admit card from online
- Visit the official site bor.up.nic.in
- And check for UK Lekhpal admit card
- Click on the link and wait
- Enter your details like registration number and DOB
- Fill the details and submit it
- Print the admit card and carry it to the examination centre.
- Important dates to remember:
Examination date: 15.09.2015