Download RBI Assistant Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the RBI Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2015 at its official web siterbi.org.in. Candidates who are going to write the RBI Assistant 2015 written examination, those applicants are waiting for their RBI Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2015. RBI invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Huge numbers of candidates are applied for this examination. Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview. Applicants who are qualified in the written examination, those candidates getting call letter for the interview. Many candidates have applied for the Recruitment Notification and they are searching for the RBI Assistant syllabus 2015 to grab the job. Candidates who applied for these posts of assistant have started their preparation too. But without proper guidance and steps their preparation worth nothing. The Reserve Bank of India wants to appoint 504 Assistants through RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015
Download RBI Assistant Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 :
|SerialNumber||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|01||Reasoning||40||40||Two Hours (2 Hours)|
- Written examination will be consists of five sections.
- Each section carries 40 questions for 40 marks.
- Total examination will be conducting for 200 marks.
- Questions will be asked from reasoning, English, General Awareness, Computers and Numerical Ability and etc.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the India’s Central banking Institution which controls the monetary policy of Indian Rupee. Reserve Bank of India was established on the April 1st 1935.
- RBI full name Bank: Reserve bank of India
- RBI Job Name: Assistant Posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 504 Posts.
- Job location: All over India.
- Posts category: Under the central Govt.
- RBI Written examination Pattern 2015: Given below
- RBI Written examination Syllabus 2015: Mention on this page.
- Current status: Issued recruitment for the 504 Posts of Assistant Posts of RBI.
English: Special emphasis on Grammar and Vocabulary. Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Sentence Arrangements/ Word Arrangement, Comprehension & Cloze Test nothing can be out of these mentioned Topics etc. Comprehension will be lengthy.