History General Knowledge Gk PdfDownload NDA/NA General Knowledge Objective Questions PDF 2016-17: Hello there, Do you want to crack NDA? Do you want to prove yourself to be a great student? Do you want to boost up your General Knowledge Skills? So ways, Do you want to be an army officer? After covering a number of posts related to General Knowledge, Now we are focusing on exam wise general knowledge so as you can find easiness in preparing for your competitive exams. In this article, we will cover top 10 important general knowledge objective questions for NDA or NA exam. Indian Army is the most reputed job in India And getting selected in National Defense Academy is not an easy task. You must be fully prepared for everything, well we couldn’t go through each obstacle which you are going to face in NDA Selection process but we can help you out by delivering the best Gk stuff ever. In this article, you will find the most asked Gk objective questions in NDA/NA for the year 2016 and 2017. So gain knowledge with these questions, each and every objective question is selected on the basis of previous year exams so that makes these questions important and you must go for these questions for sure!
10 Important NDA/NA General Knowledge Objective Questions
- Susi Susanti, held the Grand Slam title in which of the following games”=”Badminton”
- Which is the highest literary award of the world? =”Booker Prize.
- World Literacy Day is observed on=Sept 8.
- Which one of the following is the petroleum wax?=Paraffin wax
- Apsara’ is the name of India’s first=Nuclear Reactor
- Which of the following factors are responsible for India’s failure to fully exploit the inland fisheries during the last five decades? i. Silting and pollution of the inland water bodies ii. Deforestation in the catchment areas of the rivers iii. Lack of marketing facilities selects the correct answer from the codes given below. =”I and III”
- Which of the following places is famous for Chikankari work, which is a traditional art of embroidery?- Lucknow
- Who is known as ‘Indian Bismarck’?” answer=”Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel”
- The United Nations is considered as a universal organisation. Which organ of the united nations fully represents the fact?” answer=”The General Assembly”
- The second largest island (next to Greenland) in the world is” answer=”New Guinea”
Stay tuned, here we will regularly update this article.
How Download NDA/NA General Knowledge Objective Questions PDF
Well, you will not be able to download the PDF files here in this page. But if you really want to do so then there is a link called general knowledge in the first paragraph of this article you can use this link to download the free PDF files for GK NDA NA. Hope you have found these questions useful for you upcoming NDA NA exam. You are free to copy these questions to your word files in this way you do not have to download the pdf files.
Incoming search terms:
- gk for nda
- physics objective questions and answers in hindi pdf
- nda gk book
- indian army general knowledge pdf
- gk for nda exam
- nda general knowledge questions pdf
- general knowledge in hindi 2014 pdf with answer download games
- 2014 general knowledge pdf download
- download nda question
- indian army gk in hindi ob science
- mpgk in hindi
- indian army gk in science hindi
- mp gk in hindi quiz
- Na important questions
- NDA GK/ GS New books