Hello visitor, in today’s news article we are gonna provide you Current Affairs of 29th July 2015 : GK special PDF . In this news article we are covering the all the events happened on 29th July, 2015 focusing on most important national and international events. Students can also Download Current Affairs of 29th July 2015 : GK special PDF. Links of downloads are given below in case student want to Download Current Affairs of 29th July 2015 : GK special PDF in Hindi or English.
Download Current Affairs of 29th July 2015 : GK special PDF
- Nepal’s political parties decided to remove the word “secularism” from the new constitution of the country. The decision was made by the various party leaders after millions of people asked for the removal of “secularism” word from the new constitution. The word was added earlier to the constitution of the country in 2007.
- First Indian Institute of Management (IIM) of Maharashtra inaugurated in Nagpur city in the presence of Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis. The IIM was purposed last year in the month of October.
- Bengeluru became first city of India to initiate online police verification for passport. The process will start from November 2015.
- Mexico won CONCACAF Gold Cup Football Tournament 2015 after defeating Jamaica in the final played at Philadelphia, USA. This is the 7th time Mexico won the tournament.
- Ram Sevak Sharma appointed as new Chairman of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI). He succeeded Rahul Khullar.
- Ashish Bahuguna appointed as the new Chairman of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) . He succeeded K. Chandramouli.
- World’s largest jewellery manufacturing company, Rajesh Exports Limited of India, situated at Bengaluru, Karnataka, acquired the company ‘Valcambi’
- Amorphophallus Titanum is world’s largest flowers that bloomed for the first time in five years in Japan recently.
That’s all in today’s segment. Click on the link below to download current affairs in Hindi and English. In the mean time don’t forget to subscribe us for latest updates.