Download Current Affairs 13th July 2015: Curret affairs main part of every competitive exam and right now many candidates must be preparing for the exams and must be waiting for the current affairs of 13th July 2015 so we are providing you with the current affairs check them. These current affairs will surely help you to score good marks in the exams. Here are some important current affairs of July 2015 for upcoming government competitive exams. These affairs will also help you in the interview round. So you can check the affairs as given below.
Download current Affairs 13th July 2015 GK special 13th July 2015 GK special All competitive Exams PDF
- India, Turkmenistan inked 8 agreements to increase regional cooperation & connectivity
- Djokovic beats Federer to win his third Wimbledon title:
Novak Djokovic beat Roger Federer for the second successive year in the Wimbledon final to capture his third title at the All England Club with a 7-6(1) 6-7(10) 6-4 6-3 win on 12 July 2015.The Serbian world number one became the first man since 2007 to retain the Wimbledon men’s title and in the process took his grand slam tally to nine.
- India to be part of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) along with Pakistan by 2016
- Sunil Chhetri is highest paid player in ISL Auction 2015:
India national football captain Sunil Chhetri was the biggest earner at the inaugural Indian Super League (ISL) auction in Mumbai on 11 July 2015. He was selected by Mumbai City FC for Rs 1.20 crore. Chhetri’s team-mate at Bengaluru FC, central midfielder Eugeneson Lyngdoh, was purchased by PuneFC for 1.05 crore from a base price of Rs 27 lakh. A total of Rs 7.22 crore was spent on the ten players at the auction, with FC Goa and Kerala Blasters the only teams not to buy any player.
- Indian-American Astronaut Sunita Williams Selected in NASA’s First Commercial Crew:
Indian-American astronaut Sunita Williams is among four astronauts who have been selected by NASA for commercial flights to the International Space Station (ISS) from US soil.They will work closely with company-led teams to understand their designs and operations as they finalise their Boeing CST-100 and SpaceX Crew Dragon spacecraft and operational strategies.
- India-Pakistan joint statement released at Ufa, Russia.
- Indian’s number one tennis star Sania Mirza and her partner Martina Hingis won the Women’s double title of Wimbledon Open 2015. Sania became the first Indian woman to win a Grass Court crown.
- MPEDA launched mobile-based applications to help farmers capture data through mobile
- Rashtriya Avishkar Abhiyan (RAA) launched by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- Website of Isro’s commercial arm Antrix hacked:
Two days after proving its commercial satellite launch capabilities, the Indian Space Research Organization (Isro) on 12 July 2015 found the website of its commercial arm, Antrix, defaced by hackers.The home page of the Antrix website was replaced with parts of an article talking about 300 kids from Cape Town getting American Major League jerseys at cheap prices from China.By evening, the homepage was restored.
- NASA selected four Astronauts for First US Commercial Spaceflights
- ISRO successfully launched five British satellites into space
- Kagiso Rabada became second bowler to claim hat-trick on ODI debut