Latest Current affairs of 2016, what is new and what is latest current affairs, important question which can come in the competitive exams. in Bank, RRB, PO, Clerk, and for other competitive exams these current affair question can come.
The aspirants who are preparing for some competitive exam should feel themselves so lucky. Finally, you all guys are at the right place. I know, it’s such a difficult task to find some useful stuff on the web and that is too at the time when you are preparing for some competitive exam. It’s no less than a hotch potch for every student. So, here we have bring you the important stuff for every competitive exam. For now, check out these Current affairs Questions and answers of 2016. You will get to know all the important questions which have so many chances to appear in the next question paper of yours. So just read them all carefully. And yes, don’t forget to download the PDF of the current affair questions to read them later.
Current affairs Questions and answers of 2016
Reading out the current affair questions from here will keep you updated with all the happenings around and at the same time, you will be all prepared to sit in the examination hall. Either, it is a written competitive exam or a job interview, your intellectual will be checked by your knowledge of present world and that is why reading current affairs is such an essential need of today.
This is more important that what is happening now a days. We have also aptitude questions for those aspirants who are preparing for one day exam.
- In accordance with the report released by SIPRI, India has been ranked at which position in terms of world military expenditure? – 6th
- Recently, which of the following state has launched the statewide implementation of “Maa Annapurna Yojana (Scheme)” ? – Gujarat
- Recently, Forbes has released 2016 “Asia’s 50 Power Businesswomen” list featuring business women from 14 countries. It has been topped by which of the following? – Nita Ambani
- The CCEA has given its stamp of approval for the proposal of ATC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Singapore to acquire how much % of the shareholding in Viom Networks Ltd? – 51%
- Britain’s Royal Mail issued a set of special postage stamps to mark the 400th death anniversary of which of the following ? – Shakespeare
- Recently, the Union Cabinet has permitted states with adequate finance to borrow, how much additional % of their GDP in order to help them to meet their development needs? – 0.5%
- EMC Corporation has opened its second Research and Development centre at which of the following places ? – Pune
- 2016 Asian Nations Cup Chess tournament title has been clinched by which of the following country? – India
- Which of the following clinched the seniors gold medal at the WLBS World snooker championship ? – Chitra Magimairaj
- National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) has designated which of the following as its Chairman for 2016-2017? – C P Gurnani
- On the sidelines of Digital India initiatives, which of the following software and solutions major will set up its first incubation center in India? – Oracle
- Which of the following country has launched retrievable scientific research satellite to succor scientists to study micro-gravity and space life science ? – China
- The bronze bust of the ancient Indian mathematician-astronomer Aryabhata unveiled at the headquarter of which of the following? – UNESCO
- Madras Atomic Power Station is located in which of the following places ? – Kalpakkam
- PM Modi has consented a MoU signed between India and which of the following country or technical cooperation in the rail sector? – Sweden
Click Here for General Knowledge Questions For Competitive Exams
Well ! This is all in the latest current affairs of 2016. Read them well and download the pdf too. The best way to remember current affairs is to note them down. The more you write, the more it will be learned. The second you should keep in mind is that the study material. I mean, you have to study quality stuff. every latest affair cannot be considered for the examination point of view. So, study smartly. Good Luck.