Current Affairs of Oct Month 2015. Yes, you have read the tittle absolutely right. Dear candidates ! If you are among those aspirants who are preparing for some competitive exam then let me tell you that current affairs plays an important part in helping you to qualify your exam. It will determine your knowledge and focus towards studies. So, well prepared by this part of your knowledge too. Apart form being a bookworm, you have to be stay updated with the latest news, and the happenings of your country and neighboring countries. So, if you are still confused that from where would you get all the material to prepare for the current affairs part then without waiting time in other sites, just scroll the page down and look at the Current Affairs of Oct Month 2015.
Current Affairs of Oct Month 2015
Candidates who are preparing for some competitive exam must give a single look at the current affairs provided here. I bet, it will be definitely helpful for them. You can also download its PDF for future use.
- A committee of 5 members has been appointed by the Union Government to review the research grants offered by University Grants Commission.
- The most disaster prone part of the world – Asia Pacific region. The region had suffered around 1,625 disasters in the decade.
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed between with China and Nepal in order to import all kinds of fuel in order to sort out the fuel crisis in the country.
- Under the National Security Act, 2013, Mid Day meal rules guidelines has been issued by the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Integrated Child Development Services Scheme(ICDS) has been launched by the West Bengal department of Child Development and Social Welfare and UNICEF.
For more current affairs and latest information around the world, you have to stay connected with us. Keep visiting