3. The President has delegated Shri Subhro Kamal Mukherjee, senior-most Judge of the Karnataka High Court, to implement the role of the office of the Chief Justice.
4. Legate of Bharat Ratna C N R Rao was today consult Japan’s highest nonmilitant award for espouse erudite alternation and bilateral perceptive in science and technology amid the two countries.
5. 1980-batch IPS officer of Tamil Nadu cadre, Archana Ramasundaram, antiquated posted as Director, NCRB(National Crime Records Bureau), New Delhi. On 17th June 2015, the Appointments Committee of the Union Cabinet permitted her posting to the NCRB.
6. French Open Women Single title win by Serena Williams of USA defeating Lucie Safarova of Czech Republic.
8. The Norway Chess tournament 2015 won by Veselin Topalov on 25 June 2015 by overwhelming Viswanathan Anand into a quick deadlock.
9. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) in the Science and Engineering division, it was bestowed by Space Pioneer award for the year 2015 during the 34th Annual International Space Development Conference adhered at Toronto in Canada.
10. Back of the disputed avenue of Maggi from Indian market, Top Ramen noodles also shrinking from the market.
Incoming search terms:
- ascent competitive exam 2015 result