Current Affairs of August 1st Week 2015 Question Answer Pdf – Checkout the most important Current Affairs of August 1st Week 2015 Question Answer Pdf on all important events including at national and international level. The Current Affairs of August 1st Week 2015 Question Answer Pdf provide in the article here are very helpful for the candidate preparing for upcoming exam in government and other field. Aspirants who really want to secure good merit have to put more focus on current affairs especially in various Banking exam such as Bank PO, clerk and other related posts. These exams contain a different section of currents affairs only. Candidates can also download Current Affairs of August 1st Week 2015 Question Answer Pdf in both the languages i.e, in English or Hindi from the links mentioned in the post.
Current Affairs of August 1st Week 2015 Question Answer Pdf
- Nepal has started issuing passports to sexual minorities.
- Egypt has opened a major expansion of the Suez Canal.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi was inaugurated the first National Handloom Day (7th August) in Chennai.
- E-commerce major Snapdeal has appointed Amitava Ghosh as it’s Vice President (Engineering).
- Parliament passes Delhi High Court Amendment Bill, 2015.
- Japan marked 70th anniversary of Hiroshima atomic bombing.
- Argentina maintained its top position in the FIFA world rankings.
- Asia’s largest telescope MAST (Multi Application Solar Telescope) was inaugurated at Udaipur Solar Observatory in Rajasthan.
- Ramanujan Prize for 2015 won by mathematician Amalendu Krishna.
- Kerala’s First IIT Started Functioning at Palakkad
- Current RBI Monetary Rates (as on 08th August, 2015)
S. No Rates / Reserve Ratios percentage (%) 1 Bank Rate 8.25 % 2 Repo Rate 7.25 % 3 Reverse Repo Rate 6.25% 4 Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) 4.00% 5 Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) 21.50% 6 Marginal Standing Facility (MSF) 8.25 %
- Multi-award-winning American Singer Lynn Anderson has passed away.
- US tennis player Serena Williams topped in Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) rankings.
- India will host the 2nd Forum for India-Pacific Islands Cooperation (FIPIC).