Current Affairs of 6th August 2015 Questions | Answers PDF – Checkout the most important current affairs and events happened on 6th August, 2015 on national and international level. The Current Affairs of 6th August 2015 Questions | Answers PDF given below here are aimed for the candidate preparing for upcoming government and other competitive exams. Aspirants who really want to get good marks have to put their focus on current affairs especially in Banking exam such as Bank PO, clerk and other related posts. These exams contain a different section of currents affairs only. Candidates can also download Current Affairs of 6th August 2015 Questions | Answers PDF in English and Hindi from the links mentioned in the post.
Current Affairs of 6th August 2015 Questions | Answers PDF
- Amalendu Krishna, the well known mathematician won Ramanujan Prize for the year 2015. He turned into 2nd Indian who won the honor, the first was Sujatha Ramadorai who won the recompense in the year 2006 prior.
- Recently UP Technical University was renamed as A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University as endorsed by the State Cabinet of Uttar Pradesh.
- 70th commemoration of dropping of first nuclear bomb on Hiroshima, Japan on 06th August 2015 in which around 1 lakh individuals slaughtered while on 09th August 1945, another nuclear bomb dropped in Nagasaki, Japan in which 70 thousand individuals were murdered. This bomb additionally called as ‘Hefty Man’.
- India’s biggest telescope ‘Multi-Application Solar Telescope’ (MAST) introduced at Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- The new auto to be specifically named S-Cross’ propelled by Maruti Suzuki recently and will be sold under the plan “Nexa” as of late dispatched by the organization.
- President Pranab Mukherjee initiated The Science and Innovation Museum ‘Navachara Kaksh’ that implies that ‘Room of New Ideas’.
- Tirumala Venkateshwara Temple, Andhra Pradesh (otherwise called Tirupati Balaji Temple) opened its Dematerialized Account (Demat Account) to acknowledge the gifts from devotees fit as a fiddle of shares and securities. The sanctuary opened the record with Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited (SHCIL).
- Ban removed on various porn websites.
Incoming search terms:
- gk mp