Current Affairs of 4th August 2015 GK Question Answer PDF – Checkout the most important current affairs and events happened on 4th August, 2015 on national and international level. The Current Affairs of 4th August 2015 GK Question Answer in PDF provided here are specially chosen for the candidate preparing for upcoming government and other competitive exams. Aspirants who really want to get good marks have to put their focus on current affairs especially in Bank PO, clerk and other related posts. These exams carry a wide section of currents affairs only. Candidates can also download Current Affairs of 4th August 2015 GK Question Answer PDF in English and Hindi from the links mentioned in the post.
Current Affairs of 4th August 2015 GK Question Answer PDF
- A way breaking peace agreement was inked between the Union Govt. and the Naga dissidents drove by the National Socialist Council of Nagalim-IM (NSCN-IM). The agreement was inked by Thuingaleng Muivah, General Secretary of the NSCN-IM in vicinity of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This arrangement in this manner conveys to end the continuous peace talks between the Naga rebels and the Union Government.
- Union Govt. ventured over from the discussion encompassing the draft Indian Financial Code (IFC) as it abandoned the draft. It was abandoned as the administration felt that it doesn’t shows the administration’s perspectives.
- India’s most seasoned mutual fund house – UTI Mutual Fund as of late accomplished its advantage base crossed the one lakh crore rupees mark.
- The hosting of the Forum for India-Pacific Islands Cooperation (FIPIC) on 21 August 2015 will be at Jaipur (Rajasthan).
- The most current and the eighteenth Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) of the nation was opened at Palakkad (Kerala) with an aggregate of 117 students. It became the 4th IIT in south India after IIT institutes in Chennai (Madras), Hyderabad and Tirupati.
- 25 Congress Lok Sabha MPs suspended for 5 days for disrupting proceedings in the house.
Incoming search terms:
- mutual fund question&answer pdf com