Current Affairs of 4th August 2015 GK Question Answer PDF- Hello friends! Wants to get updated? If yes! so stay visited on this web portal or web page to know the World wide latest news and of you are among those aspirants who are making preparations for some vying examinations. Thus it will be worth to learn Current affairs or study from here because we have provided the most important and latest news form world wide & Current Affairs is the most dominant topic which candidates must make preparations before attending any competitive examinations. We have mentioned those worldwide latest news which is very important for all those students who are making preparations for the any competitive examinations. Current Affairs of 4th August 2015 GK Question Answer PDF, current affairs concerning Technology, Science, Business etc.
Current Affairs of 4th August 2015 GK Question Answer PDF
- YTS, based out of Mumbai obsolete prospering financial commodities knuckle down to mass market & micro undertaking. Co-founder and MD, Manish Khera of YTS Solutions will be agreed as CEO of AMSL(Airtel M Commerce Services Limited), which extends Airtel’s flotilla leader semi-closed wallet beneath the trade mark name ‘Airtel Money’.
- UTI AMC is also searching to embark on an IP(Initial Public Offer ) to assigned as the first asset administration company of the country to go widespread.
- IIT Palakkad has been assigned as the fourth IIT in South India after IIT organization in, Madras Chennai, Hyderabad & Tirupati. Ingress began at IIT Palakkad for 4 streams of B.Tech to be specific- computer science and engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering & mechanical engineering. Right away first IIT of Kerala & is nowadays started in a interim campus though the main campus is to turn up in a five hundred acre land.
- 03.08.2015 was indicated as the path-breaking day as hush entente was inscribed between the Union Government and the Naga insurgent conduct by the NSCN-IM (National Socialist Council of Nagalim-IM ) on 2015 August 3 agitator groups antiquated nimble in Nagaland in 1965.
- United States has became the 20th nation to owe the monetary accomapanied by the ISRO to send one of their satellite to the orbit.
Incoming search terms:
- GK on Nagaland pdf
- pdf of Nagaland news 2015