This article is completely dedicated to provide the current affairs of 1st Aug 2015 for all those aspirants who are preparing for any exam be it a state government exam, central government exam or any bank or SSC exam. As all the candidates know very well that in any exam current affairs holds a very important position and candidates often find it difficult to get the current affairs but now you can find it here in our official website very easily as we are providing you here. It is very important to get or know about current affairs as sometimes it can given an edge over other candidates because in the examination current affairs section is the most less time consuming. In this article you can also download the full PDF of current affairs
Current Affairs of 1st August 2015
- All noodles, irrespective of brands, are banned in the state of Bihar by citing a statement that they are not salubrious to health
- Today is the first day of Sawan according to the Hindu Calendar and on this auspicious day the biggest yatra known as Kanwar Teerth Yatra begin in north India
- India’s first Harbour Defence System is installed in Kochi according to the officials it is a top-notch defence system which will empower the defense system in many ways.
- The first week of August will be celebrated as World Breastfeeding Week (WBW), it is celebrated in almost 120 countries around the globe.
- In some business reports, Delhi government reduces from 12.5% to 5% and 3 main categories and they are wax and timber, all kinds of wax and utensils and its impacts can be seen as in Delhi all the products falls in this categories will get cheaper hence benefit for the general public
- In the recent sports news, the first Indian who won a gold medal in the Special Olympics World Games in LA is Ranveer Singh Saini
To download the full PDF of current affairs just click on the link given here : Link 1