Current Affairs of 14th August 2015. As we all know that current affairs are the key ingredients for any exam pattern or exam syllabus and sometimes it decides whether you are going to select or deselect in the examination. So for all the candidates’ awareness today we have dedicated the entire article for the Current Affairs of 14th August. Today’s article is all about the Question and Answers of General Knowledge.
Current Affairs of 14th August 2015
- HDFC Bank has launched an educational film to make the people aware of dangers and threats when people lend or borrow money from an unorganized sources in various cities, districts and villages (around 5000) and the name of the film is ‘Dhanchayat’.
- Surprisingly, the Asian country, named Pakistan, became the first to get the membership of European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN) now the country is able to bid for CERN contracts by attending the council meetings
- One of the most unstable African country named South Sudan, with the approval of International Olympic Committee (IOC) became the 206th member of Olympic family. With the membership the country is approved to participate in the upcoming summer olympics at Rio de Janeiro.
- For the development of Gram Panchayats, Mr. Birender Singh – Union Minister of Rural Development, under the aegis of Ministry of Rural Development recently opened a official web portal to monitor the progress and implementation of Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY) and the portal is named as ‘SAMANVAY’ .
- A new game is added after the approval of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), officially, declared as an Olympic sport named Frisbee
- A traditional festival of Hindu Religion named “Aadiperukku” is celebrated in Tamil Nadu on 3rd August of 2015, it is celebrated to present the gratitude to the water bodies and Cauvery River has special place there.
For all the other updates and current affairs you are suggested to visit our portal again.
Incoming search terms:
- g k of science
- gk nda