Welcome fellas! hope you guys are doing well!! i am here for you with the Current Affairs of 12th August 2015 Gk Question Answers In hindi PDF covering all the latest news happened around world wide either it relates to the Business, Technology and Sports. Here we are providing you all those current affairs which can be helpful for all those students who are preparing for the competitive exams. This Current Affairs PDF will going to be helpful in various competitive exams viz State level, UPSC, Railways, SSC, Postal, exams & all kinds of Bank examinations IBPS, RRB, RBI, SBI, Defence and Intelligence.
Current Affairs of 12th August 2015 Gk Question Answers In hindi PDF
- Google Inc has initiated Alphabet Inc that move part its highly worthy search & advertising business.
Alphabet Inc was launched as part of Google’s new departmental structure. Google will be give as a replacement for Alphabet Inc as the publicly-traded unit.
- China’s central bank, the People’s Bank of China resolute to decry the yuan by 1.9%. The PBoC designate as a one-time action, sighted at enlarging the “market-orientation & convention status” of the legal tender.
- India-born Sundar Pichai, as the new CEO of a reshuffle Google, has amalgamated an nobility alliance of over a dozen Indian genesis persons possessions top posts at global bureau with collective yield of concerning $400 billion.
- Pranab Mukherjee, President of India, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha) in New Delhi has tendered the 24th Saraswati Sammaan considering the year 2014 to Dr. M Veerappa Moily. He be presented with the award for his long story Sri Ramayana Mahanveshanam written in Kannada. Separated into 5 volumes and Ramayana Mahanveshanam was first imparted in Kannada 2007.
- Suresh Prabhu, Railway Minister has formed new train agendas in the Northeast after the completion of North Lakhimpur-Murkongselek & Balipara- Bhalukpong portions into broad gauge. He formed the agenda via video conferencing with New Delhi. Prabhu recounted the instance as Golden Day in the antiquity of Arunachal Pradesh & flagged off few train on the moment.