Current Affairs of 11th August 2015 All Current Gk Question Answers – Checkout the most important Current Affairs of 11th August 2015 All Current Gk Question Answers in Pdf on all important events including at national and international level. The Current Affairs of 11th August 2015 All Current Gk Question Answers provided in the article here are very helpful for the candidate preparing for upcoming exam in government and other field. Competitors who truly need to secure great merit need to put more concentrate on current issues particularly in different Banking exam, for example, Bank PO, representative and other related posts. These exams contain a different section of currents affairs only. Candidates can also download Current Affairs of 11th August 2015 All Current Gk Question Answers in Pdf in both the languages i.e, in English or Hindi from the links mentioned in the post.
Current Affairs of 11th August 2015 All Current Gk Question Answers
- Saral-Rural Housing Loan announced by ICICI – Women borrowers and seekers from weaker areas of rural can benefit this home loan for constructing house or renovating. The loan shall be provided at 9.70% of rate and shall amount between Rs 5 lac and Rs 15 lac with tenure ranging from 3 years to 20 years.
- “School Nursery Yojana” launched by Union govt. along with forest ministry involving students from Class 6 to Class 9 in raising saplings.
- Kochi has become the first Indian city to be a member of World Tourism Cities Federation (WTCF) Council. The headquarter of WTCF is in Beijing.
- Web search titan Google Inc has made another holding organization, Alphabet Inc., that will incorporate each of its developing cast of organizations, including those building robots and self-driving autos, serving to cure infection, creating nanoparticles and amplifying Internet network by means of inflatables.
- DISHA. a mobile app, launched by Telecom Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad to promote digital literacy in the state Bihar.
- India-born Sundar Pichai is new CEO of Google.