Current affairs of last 6th months 2016 – Download pdf. Yes, you have read it absolutely correct. We have here bring you all the latest affairs of past 6 months of 2016. Yes, all the important happenings. Every current news which is really very important through the lenses of competitive exams. The aspirants who are preparing for some or the other competitive exam already knows that more than 50% of the portion of the exams consist of the questions from current happenings and affairs and this is what which makes a student so hopeless.
All Current affairs and most important questions answer for competitive exams. So, if you too is one among those students who always lack down in current affairs section in so many competitive exams then you definitely need to read these affairs of last 6 months and yeah, don’t forget to visit our site time to time for more latest updates.
Current affairs of last 6th months 2016
Planet KELT-4Ab with triple-star system found. The team described how they came to see that a binary system once thought to be a single star, was actually a pair of stars orbiting one another, and how that led to the revelation of the triple-star system.
Book titled Nathuram Godse – The Story of an Assassin released. The book narrates the story of Nathuram Vinayakrao Godse who died an untimely death and his brother suffered a life of immense mental torture.
- Former Army Chief General Kotikalapudi Venkata Krishna Rao passed away on January 30, 2016 in New Delhi following a cardiac attack at the military hospital at the age of 92.
- Veteran wildlife filmmaker Naresh Bedi has been conferred with the V Shantaram Life Time Achievement Award at 14th edition of 2016 Mumbai International Festival (MIFF), Mumbai.
- Dr. Kamlesh Kumar Pandey has been appointed as the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities (CCPD) for a period of three years by the Union Government.
First revised estimates of macroeconomic indicators for 2014-15 released. As per the revised estimates, the GDP growth for 2013-14 and 2014-15 was estimated at 6.6 and 7.2 percent against the previous estimates of 6.9 and 7.3 percent respectively.
- Morton Mower (US), Sir Michael Marmot (UK) have won the prestigious 2015 Prince Mahidol Award for their outstanding achievements in the international healthcare sector.
- Lieutenant Governor of Puducherry Ajay Kumar Singh has launched the MITRA application to ensure protection of women, children and the elderly in time of distress.
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has been chosen for the prestigious K Veeramani Social Justice Award for his immense contribution for the cause of social justice especially for upliftment of weaker and marginalized sections of the society.
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has been chosen for the prestigious K Veeramani Social Justice Award.
China, Iran signed 17 agreements to broaden bilateral cooperation. The agreements were signed during the Chinese President Xi Jinping’s visit to Iran.
Union Government and Asian Development Bank (ADB) have signed $80million loan agreement to improve urban services in two North Eastern cities Agartala and Aizwal.
- Indian Author and foreign affairs expert Nisid Hajari has won the prestigious 2016 William E. Colby Award for his book Midnight’s Furies: The Deadly Legacy of India’s Partition.
- Prince Mahidol Award 2015 conferred in Bangkok. The award was presented at the Grand Palace in Bangkok by the Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn on behalf of the King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej.
- Ace Indian tennis player Sania Mirza and her Swiss partner Martina Hingis have won the 2016 Australian Open title of tennis in the women’s doubles category.
- International Monetary Fund’s (IMF’s) long-pending 2010 Quota and Governance Reforms have finally become effective.
- Puducherry Lt Governor AK Singh launched MITRA app for women safety. The Android based application can send emergency SOS messages when in danger or emergency.
Click Here to Aptitude Questions And Answers
I hope, the Current Affairs of the year 2016 of all the past months would help you to prepare for the exams in such a better way. Now, you guys can also download the PDF of these current affairs for study them later. Well ! Let me tell you one thing that just a single read of affairs or any other General knowledge facts would not help you in any way. A pure dedication is needed. The best way is to write them all. All the currents would get inked in your mind after writing and if you find difficulty in writing, then at least download the PDF of those affairs and read them regularly once in a week. This would help you a lot and you will never forget even a single point.