CTET Online Application Form 2016-2017 September – Application Last Date, Exam date. CTET has decided to conduct the CTET exam and Application form will be submit in the month of September. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test is going to be held in few days as per the notification release by the department. The application forms are all set to get filled by the aspirants. So, if you are one of those candidates who want to appear in the test then here you you can absolutely check the details of the application form, exam date and of of course, other important dates regarding the exam. Yes, the full details of CTET Online Application Form 2016-2017 September – Application Last Date, Exam date.
CTET Online Application Form 2016-2017 September
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) is such a good opportunity for all those candidates who are so ambitious to make their career in teaching field. The notification for the upcoming exam has been released by the board and now its time to gather information which is very important to appear in the exam. First of all, have a look on the important dates for the exam which would help you in preparation of the exam.
- Online registration will be started from : 22nd June 2016
- Last date for the submission of application form : 18th July 2016
- Correction in Application form is allowed between: 20th July to 25th July 2016
- Last date for payment of fee: 19th July 2016
- Date for the issue of admit card: 17th August 2016
- Examination date: 18th September 2016
CTET Online Application Form and Exam Details
Here, i am going to tell you the process to fill up the application form but before that, you need to know that whether you are eligible to apply for the test or not and other important details too.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test – ELIGIBILITY
Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% Marks from a recognized board and have qualified the 2 Years Diploma in the Elementary Education.
Age Limit: There is a good news for the aspirants that there is absolutely no restriction to apply for the job.
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I and II|
|General/OBC||Rs 600/-||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs 300/-||Rs 500/-ctet.nic.in|
CTET – Process to fill Online Application Form
Finally, your wait has been over and in few minutes, you will get to know the exact process to fill up the application form to sit in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. Here, is the whole process step by step. Read it out.
- First of all, log on to the official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test i.e. www.ctet.nic.in/
- Click on the link where CTET Online Application Form 2016-2017 has been mentioned.
- Now, fill up your details in the application form.
- The next step will be the uploading of your scanned passport sized photograph and signature at the given place.
- Now, You have to pay the examination fee online through Bank Challan and Debit or Credit Card.
- After checking the filled details twice, click on the submit button.
- Take print of the conformation page for the future reference.
Well ! I hope, you have successfully filled up your application form and contented with the information given here regarding the exam. Now, its time to start your preparation. So, all the very best.
Incoming search terms:
- ctet apply 2017 sep apply date
- I know about the when CTET from are incoming
- incoming ctet exam 2017
- incomings c tet exams