Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat Recruitment: Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat has released the notification for the recruitment with 703 vacancies for Professor (Vyakhyata Sahayak) Vacancies in faculties of Arts, Science, Commerce, Law and Education in Government Colleges on 11 months contract basis. The main motive of Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gujarat is to supply high quality education to the students.All the candidates who want to apply for this post can check out all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, selection procedure and how to apply given below. Eligible candidates can apply for this job online before 15th July 2015 as it starts from 3rd July 2015.
Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat Recruitment 2015 July Assistant professor| Gandhinagar
- Name of the organization: Commissionerate of Higher Education
- Job Location: Gujarat
- Name of the post: Assistant Professor
- Total No of Vacancy: 703-posts
- Official website: www.cheguj.com
- Age limit: Candidate should have the maximum age of 32 years (Arts/Commerce/Science Subjects), up to 35 years for Law subject.
- Education Qualifications
Arts, Commerce, Science and Law faculty subjects: Candidate must have possess minimum 55 % marks at post graduate level and must have cleared UGC NET (certificate) or GSLET (certificate) examination. Candidates from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Differently Disabled categories of the Gujarat origin will be entitled to a maximum of 5% relaxation at postgraduate level without considering grace marks. Candidates,who have passed post-graduation before 19-09-1991 and having Ph.D. will get relaxation of 5 % marks. Candidates with Ph.D. qualification as per University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, will be exempted from NET/SLET qualification. Such candidates with and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, have to produce a certificate from the competent authority of the respective University in this regard.
Pay Scale: Rs.25000
For Education faculty (B.Ed. Colleges) : Minimum 50 % marks at Graduate level in respective subject method, Minimum 50 % marks in Master’s degree in the relevant subject and M.Ed. with relevant subject (Minimum 55 % marks in M.Ed. or equivalent grade) and NET/SLET/SET. Candidates from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Differently Disabled categories of Gujarat origin will be entitled to a maximum of 5% relaxation at postgraduate level in accordance with the UGC Regulation 2009.
Candidates should pay to apply these jobs:
|For General / SEBC candidates||Rs. 200 /-|
|(SC/ST/PHC) Candidates||Rs. 100 /-|
- Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidate will be done on the basis Interview skills.
- Steps to apply Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat:
- Log on to the official Website cheguj.com.
- Verify the eligibility criteria and other conditions.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the application form carefully with correct details.
- Submit and download the application form.
- Take a print of it for future reference.