(West Bengal University of Technology) WBUT will be coordinating (Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Examination) JEMAT as long as all the applicants want to take admittance in the Management curriculum in the institution. This is an ability test for the aspirants in the domain which is West Bengal. This is an ingress examination for the Post graduate recognition programme which is governed by the West Bengal University of Technology every year and each and every year assorted aspirants come into sight in the exam to lay hold of admission in the institution.
WBUT JEMAT Answer key | cutoff 2015
Organization Name- West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)
Examination Name- Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Examination (JEMAT)
Admission in the Courses– MBA/MHA
Starting date of Submission of Online Application- 09 June 2015
Last date for Online Application Submission- 26 July 2015
Last Date for acceptance of hard copy- 29 July 2015
Date of accessibility of Admit card- 22 July 2015 onwards
Date of the written exam– 05 July 2015
Proclamation of Results of written Exam- Around 11 July 2015
Classification- JEMAT Answer key
WBUT JEMAT answer key will be uploaded on the official web portal back of the exam which will be organizing on 5 July 2015. Aspirants have to examine their official site consider to downloading the Answer key of Exam. So applicants are illuminate to retain in touch with official web portal subsequent to the examination and download the Answer key moreover peruse your result and inspect the cut off .
Steps to Download WBUT JEMAT Answer key | cutoff 2015
- Aspirants have to go on the official web portal i.e. jemat.eadmission.net.
- You will be detect a column of bang up to date news
- There will be a linkage of “5 July JEMAT Answer key download” pop on it.
- Be admitted to your registration number and date of birth and tap on the Submit button
- A window will be off the latch the PDF of Answer key
- Select you set in which you have become visible in the exam
- Save the Answer key moreover Download the Answer key too.
- Now, Check your marks and examine the cut off marks