Checkout Indian Navy SSR 01/2016 Batch Recruitment In 2015-16: This time the Indian Navy give the recruitment of SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit) for Sailor. The candidate who are interested for this recruitment can apply through fill online application by their official website. Many of the student/candidates or people of India wants be a parts of India force (Army, Air-force or Navy) for do a good job to his/her country. This is a very good opportunity for those candidate who wants be a part of it can apply for this recruitment and be a part of Indian Navy. Checkout Indian Navy SSR 01/2016 Batch Recruitment In 2015-16 is for Sailor. The candidate who want to apply for this recruitment can apply online on their official website www.indiannavy.nic.in or www.nausena-bharti.nic.in this is a very good option for those candidate who want be a part of any India Force. This recruitment is only for unmarried male candidate.
For more information about this recruitment check out their official website.
Checkout Indian Navy SSR 01/2016 Batch Recruitment In 2015-16:
The Indian Navy recruit the sailor post for 2015-2016 batch. The candidate who want apply for this recruitment which is recruit by the Indian Navy should be unmarried and he should completed his Intermediate (10+2) with PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) or PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)subject. It is a good option for those candidate who wants be a part of this Indian Force.
For more information about Indian Navy SSR 01/2016 Batch Recruitment In 2015-16 and for applying for this post visit the official website of Indian Navy is www.nausena-bharti.nic.in or www.indiannavy.nic.in.
The online application is started from 25th of May 2015 & last date to apply for this recruitment is 7th of June 2015.
Some Important Details About Indian Navy SSR 01/2016 Batch Recruitment 2015-16:
Recruitment By- Indian Navy (any where)
Job Location- All India
Post Name- Sailors for SSR (Senior Secondary Recruits)
Candidates should have qualified Intermediate,equivalent exam with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects & optional subjects Chemistry,Biology & Computers.
Candidates age limit must be between 16 to 20 years applied candidate should have been born between 01 Feb 1995 to 31 Jan 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
It will be held on 3 Test
- Physical Test- PFT (Physical Fitness Test) will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Pushups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Candidates are to bring their sports shoes and shorts for PFT.
- Written Test- Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test and fitness in the Medical Test.
- Medical Test.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Now, cilck on Apply for this post.
- Fill or click the submit button.
- Candidates may also send hard copy of online application along with attested copies of certificate, intermediate marksheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if have) & one self addressed envelop of size 22×10 cms with 10rs stamp affixed on envelope send by Ordinary post only to various Naval Training center as per Official Notification on or before 15.06.2015.
Thank you to visit our website, for more information visit our website www.resultncutoff.in