Check UPCPMT Counseling Schedule Date 2015: UP Combined Pre Medical Test Counseling Date Schedule B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S. Courses for 2015 UPCPMT Counseling 2015 UP CPMT 2015 Counseling Procedure Important Dates Merit List. The first round of UPCPMT 2015 counselling concluded. The UPCPMT 2015 seat allotment result has been declared by Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh. The counselling of UPCPMT 2015 to be conducted in three rounds by counselling committee Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh. UPCPMT 2015 counselling first round has begun on June 25, 2015 and concludes with third round on September 17, 2015. Candidates will become visible in the next (Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test) examination they can check the information on UPCPMT Counselling 2015, after the entrance exam from here. Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test UPCPMT 2015 counseling will be conducted by the University of Gorakhpur DD for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS courses in various medical colleges of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The first tip step UPCPMT 2015 will start from June 25, 2015.
Counseling Centre for CPMT 2015
According to officials, if MBBS and BDS seats remain vacant there will be extended round of UPCPMT 2015 counselling on September 30, 2015.
1. Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rae Bareli Road, Lucknow
2. G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur
3. Motilal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad
4. Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College (LLRM), Meerut
Documents required at the time of UPCPMT 2015 Counselling:
- Candidates have to carry following documents in original and photocopy of the following documents.
- Aspirants have also to carry 4 photograph same as pasted in application form.
- UPCPMT 2015 Application Form to Download
- Admit Card of UPCPMT 2015 to Download
- Declaration Form of UPCPMT 2015
- Class 10 mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12 Mark sheet and Certificate
- SC/ST/OBC certificate (if applicable)
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Medical Certificate
College will be allotted to Candidates by counseling based on Merit List.
Merit List will be based on the marks of the candidates in Order of Zoology, Chemistry, Physics & Botany.
Candidates are called for counseling according to their Combined General Rank. Allotment of College/Course will be given according to Order of college filled by candidates and Available seats.
Last Date for Admission in Colleges through Counseling announce soon.
Counseling Fee:- Candidates have to submit fee of Rs. 500/- as counseling fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
Candidates have to submit Rs. 5000/- as Security Money(refundable) in any branch of State Bank of India.