CBSE Board Exam 2016 Result Declaration date 12th & 10th, Yes, i know. Everyone is eager to know their result. This excitement and thrill can be seen on the faces of students who had given the board exam of class 12th and 10th this year under the CBSE board. And when there is such announcement of declaration of result or even the date of the result then the goosebumps are obvious. I can feel the turbulence of your mind. Many type of question related to the the cbse result 2016, might come in your mind and they can be, When will cbse class 10th and 12th result declare? what is result declaration date 2016, when cbse result will declare.
First, the exams and that is too board exams. And now, it’s time to face the result. The toughest task ever. Just read the title again. CBSE Board Exam 2016 Result Declaration date 12th & 10th. Yes, the board has declared the date for the release of result of class 10th and 12th. Wanna check it out? Check it here.
The exact date of the result declaration of both the classed. Prayers, fasting are on the high among the students. Even, one of those students who have not even studied are praying that may they at least passed. Well ! Our best wishes are always with you. Keep calm and have hope for the best. May your efforts and hard work will bear sweet fruit.
CBSE Board Exam 2016 Result – Class 12th & 10th
Here, are some easy steps to check out the date of result declaration of Class 10th and 12th for all those students who are so much tensed for their result. Now, the declaration of date would help them to control their blood pressure at least. Jokes apart, now you can check the date declared for the result on the official website of the CBSE Board. And yes, let me tell you that on the declared date, you have to visit the same website again to check your result. Yes, the result will be also declared on the official website of CBSE Board in few days. Till then, check out the declared date for the result and pray God for good marks. Here, i am going to tell you the easiest steps to check out the date of result from the official website of CBSE board.
- First of all, type the URL of CBSE Board in a new tab of Google and click on the link which appears after that.
- Welcome to the official website of CBSE Board.
- Find the link where there is something mentioned about the declaration of date.
- Once you will find it, click and check out the date.
- Wait ! There are some more important details regarding the result over there. Check it out too. It will help you later.
- See ! If you are one of those who have bad habit to forget then note down the date particularly over somewhere.
Cbse class 10th result will be announced on 30th may 2016 and class 12th result will be publish on 27th May 2016.
Dear Class 10th and 12th students. The date of result is so near and i know that this has make you more tensed than ever. But, don’t worry. Nothing is in your hand. all you can do is to pray from God. There are few tips which you should follow till the declaration of the result. Yes, it will help you to balance your mind and you will be able to control your tension and stress.
CBSE Board Exam 2016 Result – Tips
The date of the declaration of the result has been already declared and there are only few days remaining and the result will be also before you. Such a stressful moment it is. Here, are some tips which would help you to pass this time.
- The foremost. Stay Positive. Always think of the good consequences. Tension is just an another name of sickness. So, don’t worry. You have given your 100% in exams and now, you have to wait.
- Stress and tension should not be around. Till the result has been declared, chill. Yes, just stay concentrated towards the good things and forget about the stress.
- Utilize this free time. Instead of taking stress, keep your mind in some other things. Try to do something creative. Like, pick out some book or novel and use the free time in reading that or you can do something creative. There are so many DIY tutorials on internet. Learn from them. you can also follow your hobby. Join singing or dancing class. This is your free time. Do anything you want to do for keeping yourself away from tension and stress.
Well! i hope, that you all will pass with flying colors. May you get good marks. All the very best to you.