BSSC Krishi Samanvayak Recruitment 2015 Apply Online For 4391 Posts : Hello readers, Here we are informing you about the BSSC Krishi Samanvayak Recruitment 2015. The Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has issued a notification in order to invite application to appoint eligible candidates for the 4391 vacant posts of Krishi Samanvayak or Agriculture Coordinator. The desired and eligible candidates can apply online for this post till 4th of June 2015 i.e 04-05-2015. The interested candidates can apply online on the official BSSC website which is www.bssc.bih.nic.in. Other Important details like eligibility criteria, Age limit etc. along with the process to apply online for BSSC Agriculture Coordinator job 2015 are mentioned below.
BSSC Krishi Samanvayak Recruitment 2015 details & information
Below are the basic details about the BSSC Krishi Samanvayak Recruitment 2015. You can follow the link http://bssc.bih.nic.in/NoticeBoard.htm from where you can download official notification issued by the BSSC in which you will get all the details and information and regarding the BSSC Krishi samanvayak job 2015.
- Educational eligibility : The applicant must have a graduation degree from a recognized university in any of the following field : Agriculture Science, Veterinary medicine, Agriculture Engineering
- Age restrictions : Any one aging from 21 years to 37 years as on 01-08-2015 can apply for this post.
- Application charges : The application charges for candidate belonging from SC/ST category will be Rs.100 and candidates from other categories will have to pay Rs.375.
- Mode of paying the application fees : The application fees can be paid via Challan (which is to be downloaded by the applicant from the official website) at any branch of SBI (State Bank of India).
How to apply online for BSSC Krishi Samanvayak Recruitment 2015
You can apply for this job online following the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the link provided against “Advt. 02010115” to download the official notification (read the notification carefully).
- Now if you are interested to apply online then click on the link provided after “For Online Form Submission” (right below the advertisement link).
- Click on the link “new user register”.
- Now fill in all the details and submit the form.
- When you successfully register yourself then download the challan and take.
Note : do take the printout of the Application form filled and the challan.