Bihar SSC Sub Inspector admit card: Selection Commission of Bihar is going to conduct the exam for Bihar SSC Sub Inspector Physical Efficiency Test for 299 vacancies. Many candidates applied for the post and must be waiting for the admit card so now the commission has released the admit card for the candidates. The Bihar Staff Selection Commission will appoint 299 Sub Inspector in Bihar through Physical Test (PET), Written Examination and Personality Test Candidates can check the official website of BSSC to download the SI Admit Card 2015 with help of their Registration Number & Date of Birth from www.bssc.bih.nic.in .
Bihar SSC Sub Inspector admit card 2015 July Physical test Official
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the following rounds like as Physical Test, Written Exam & Medical Examination. In written test there will be 300 marks consisting of multiple choice questions with 03 written papers. On each wrong answer 0.2 marks will be deducted. Applicants, who are willing to write this examination, must download exam call letter and carries valid IT proof. Admit card contains the more information about exam name, exam date, exam center, exam time, and hall ticket number, name of the candidate, address of the candidate, uploaded scanned photograph and signature of the candidate. Without admit card no one will give the permission to enter into the examination hall to write the examination. So check the links given below:
The Exam paper consists of three sections
- General Hindi
- General Knowledge
- Two Optional Subjects
Details About The Exam
- Organization Name: Bihar Staff Selection Commission
- Department Name: Police Department
- Official site: bssc.bih.nic.in
- Job Role: Sub Inspector
- Job Category: Government
- Vacancies: 299 posts
Steps to download the admit card 2015:
- Log on to the official website at www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Find out BSSC Sub Inspector (SI) Physical Test (PET) 2015 Admit Card/Call Letter Download.
- Click on the Admit Card link to go to downloading page.
- Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth (DOB) and other details.
- Submit the details to generate your BSSC SI PET Call Letter 2015.
- Save/Download the Admit Card/Call Letter as PDF.
- Take a print of it for appearing in the exam.
- Date Of Written test: 16th July 2015 to 31st July 2015