BCKV Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2015 For 104 Professor Vacancies : Hello! readers, Today here we are notifying you about the BCKV Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2015. Here is your chance if you are looking forward to make your carier in teaching. The Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalya has issued a notification in order to appoint the eligible candidates at 104 various teaching posts like professor, assistant professor, associate professor etc. The intersted candidates how are willing to apply for the BCKV recruitment 2015 can register themselves at the official BCKV website which is www.bckv.edu.in before 1st of June 2015 i.e 01-06-2015. To make it easy for you to apply online for BCKV 104 Professor Vacancies Recruitment 2015 we have given the procedure to apply online for it along with the basic details.
BCKV Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2015 details and information
These are the basic details about the BCKV Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2015.
- Educational Eligibility : The applicant must have the masters degree with 1st class marks or at least 8 to 10 years of experience if passed with second division.
- Age Limit : As on 01-01-2015 (age relaxation according to rule)
- To apply for professor post should be less than 55 years.
- To apply for Assistant Professor post should be less than 40 years.
- To apply for Associate Professor post should be less than 45 years.
- Application Fees : The applicants belonging from SC/ST category will have to pay Rs.250 and the applicants belonging from other categories have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fees.
- Mode of paying the application fess : The fees can be payed via challan drawn in favor of BCKV from Kalyani Branch of SBI (State Bank of India).
How to apply online for BCKV Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2015
You can apply online for this job following the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the official BCKV website which is www.bckv.edu.in.
- Click on the “Announcement” option provided at right side of the home page.
- If you want to download the official notification then you can click on the “download” link provided beside the BCKV Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2015. And if you want to register yourself then you can click on the “Application form” link.
- Now fill in all the details carefully and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the filled form.