Stock and shares aptitude questions Download Stocks and Shares Aptitude Questions And Answers PDF, Stock and share questions are most important questions in the terms of interview and competitive exams. first we clear that distinguish between “stock” and “share”. Stock and shares are the economic structure of any company. In this financial days you must have knowledge about the stock and shares, which mostly asked in interview (if you are appearing for the interview of financial and any company who are hiring people for their financial department). We are covering all hard and easy important questions. After getting the important question from different economics books and internet also. If you are preparing online for examination then this web portal will help you a lot to know the status of yours that where you are standing ?
Stocks and Shares Aptitude Questions And Answers PDF
Lest come on the topic we are talking about Stock and shares. In general terms we are describing stocks and shares. For example. Stocks is the ownership certificate of any company you invest the money to. and shares is the ownership certificate of a particular company. If someone talks about the stocks, it means it is the ownership of one or more company he invest his money in. and if someone talks about the shares, it means the ownership of a particular company. You should know about some more aptitude questions. like Time and work, average questions, LCM and HCF question which are more important according to the competitive exam.
stocks and shares aptitude questions
1) = In order to obtain an income of Rs. 650 from 10% stock at Rs. 96, one must make an investment of
2) = A man buys Rs. 20 shares paying 9% dividend. The man wants to have an interest of 12% on his money. The market value of each share is.
3) = By investing in 16% stock at 64, one earns Rs. 1500. The investment made is
4) = A man invested Rs. 4455 in Rs. 10 shares quoted at Rs. 8.25. If the rate of dividend be 12%, his annual income is
5) = Rs. 9800 are invested partly in 9% stock at 75 and 10% stock at 80 to have equal amount of incomes. The investment in 9% stock is
6) = A man invests some money partly in 9% stock at 96 and partly in 12% stock at 120. To obtain equal dividends from both, he must invest the money in the ratio
7) = Sakshi invests a part of Rs. 12,000 in 12% stock at Rs. 120 and the remainder in 15% stock at Rs. 125. If his total dividend per annum is Rs. 1360, how much does he invest in 12% stock at Rs. 120 ?
8) =A man invested Rs. 1552 in a stock at 97 to obtain an income of Rs. 128. The dividend from the stock is:
9) = A 6% stock yields 8%. The market value of the stock is
If you want to know more aptitude questions read these questions too that will help you a lot.
We have mentioned above 9 question ans their respective answers are below if you want to check the answer sheet, you need to scroll below for know the answer sheet. i would like to suggest that you need to practice for these questions once.
Answer sheet of above questions
Incoming search terms:
- stocks and shares aptitude questions pdf
- stocks and shares aptitude questions