MP (Madhaya Pradesh) government is going to recruitment many candidates in their various department candidate you have now a chance to get job in government sector and you can now1 Apply Online MPPEB Recruitment 2015 For 871 Watchman Teacher & Various Posts. various post like watchman, Sewing Instructor, Physical Trainer, Teacher/ Assistant Teacher candidate here you will get all the details about these posts and you can now fill online application form for the. here is the details about age limitation, education qualification, Pay scale etc. before 19 Oct candidate have to fill online application form. MP latest job vancay details check here.
Apply Online MPPEB Recruitment 2015 For 871 Watchman Teacher & Various Posts
Online registration and application submission date starting from : 20 Sept 2015
Last date to fill Online application : 19 Oct 2015
Date of Written Examination : 22 Nov 2015
MPPEB vacancy and number of posts
Total No. of Posts: 871
Vacancy for Physical Training Instructor : 04 posts
Vacancy for Sewing Instructor : 03 posts
Vacancy for Knitting Instructor : 01 post
Vacancy for Male Nurse : 03 posts
Vacancy for Carpentry Instructor : 01 post
Vacancy for Foreman Press : 01 post
Vacancy for Teacher/ Assistant Teacher : 03 posts
Vacancy for Watchman: 852 posts
Exam under the department : Jail Department Recruitment Test -2015
- For general and unreserved candidates age limit should be 18 years to 30 years for (Male).
- For SC/ ST/ OBC 35 years for (Male Unreserved candidates).
- For Female candidates 40 years (General/ Unreserved).
Educational Qualification: Canidates posses 10, 10+2 and diploma. for more education detail candidate can check official notification, Given in this page.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidate will be based on PET (Physical Efficiency Test), Written Exam and personal Interview.
- For unreserved candidates 500/- INR.
- For SC/ST/OBC 250/ INR.
- For madhya pradesh applicant 70/- INR.
candidate have to pay application fee through online medium.
How to Apply for the post
- Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on Citizens Services-> Application-> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
- Press “Continue”.
- Fill online application after the registration.
- Submit document to the department and take a hard copy of the receipt for further refeance.