Hello friends we are going to inform you that we Apply Online For All UPSC Recruitment 2015 Exam Notification, has been conducted to the market for candidates.There are 1402 vacancies are updated for the candidates who are nterest in it they can come and apply for it and have appreciation of serving Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Eligible candidates may apply online from 14-03-2015 to 10-04-2015 by 11:59 PM.For more details you can see below.
Apply Online For All UPSC Recruitment 2015 Exam Notification Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1402
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Exam 2015
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Divisional Medical Officer: 600 posts
2. Assistant Medical Officer: 39 posts
3. Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 391 posts
4. General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II: 372 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 32 years (i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1983) as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS.
Note: Candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written examination, Interview/ Personality Test, Medical Exam.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in from 14-03-2015 to 10-04-2015 by 11:59 PM.
- Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
- Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
Thanks for visiting our site.You can also get more updates on http://resultncutoff.in/ be plugged in to get more updates of jobs,result,and admit card.You can also share it on social networking sites to your friends on facebook,twitter,gmail,orkut and etc.