Air Force IAF Rally Group X & Y Trade Recruitment 2015: Indian Air Force has released notification for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer vacancies in Meteorology Branch for grant of Permanent/ Short Service Commission. Eligible Male and Female Indian Citizens may apply in the prescribed application format from 27-06-2015 to 25-07-2015 & 01-08-2015 for remote areas. Indian Air Force is going to conduct Trade Recruitment Rally 2015 in the state of Jammu and Kashmir to become Airmen the Recruitment Test for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades and Group Y (Non-Technical) Trades. The Recruitment Test for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades and Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Trades will be held at Air Force Station Leh, Leh (Jammu and Kashmir) from 18 July 2015 to 21 July 2015 as per the Selection. A notification has been released as Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment 2015 for the selection of the eligible aspirants on the Airman posts of Group ‘X’ & ‘Y’.
Air Force IAF Rally Group X & Y Trade Recruitment 2015
IAF Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Commissioned Officer
Name of the Branch:
1. Meteorology Branch
a. No. 199/16G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
b. No. 199/16G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission for Men)
c. No. 199/16G/SSC/W (Short Service Commission for Women)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-26 years i.e born in between 02-07-1990 to 01-07-1996 (both dates inclusive) as on 01-07-2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Post Graduation Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo-physics/ Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) followed by Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Tests, Medical Test and Interview.
How To Apply Air Force IAF Rally Group X & Y Trade Recruitment 2015
- Candidates, who are fulfilling the eligibility Criteria, may apply by attending the recruitment rally on the listed date.
- Aspirants must bring the Original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire documents.
- The applier must give the written test at the address provided below on the planned dates and those who qualify in the written examination may go for the interview.
Incoming search terms:
- air force merit list 31 oct 2015
- air force rally in bhubaneswar
- airforce rally cut off marit
- airforce rally x and y trade in BBSR
- airmen group x and y together paper
- apply for group x Bhubaneswar
- bhubaneswar iaf previous papers group y