NEET exam date, NEET application form online. NEET Notification 2017 Admit card, Exam Date, Application Form cbseneet.nic.in. that is the most popular and famous exam of the medical field. More than 10 lakhs candidate are preparing for the medical field. I hope you are also interested in the medical field. The Best opportunity is here for those students are applicable for the medical field. Below is the full details. how to fill application form? what is the last date of applications submission? The last date of exam application form? Exam date for NEET and NEET admit card/hall ticket 2017. is now available for download.
NEET Notification 2017 Admit card, Exam Date, Application Form cbseneet.nic.in
NEET (Nation Eligibility Entrance Test) is the test organized across the India. Full procedure for the All India Pre-Medical Test. The examination date has been announced by the organization that Pre-medical test will be held on 1st of may 2017. This is the page only for the NEET and about the NEET you can see here all the details.
NEET Notification 2017
NEET (All Indian Pre-Medical Test) Notification has been released by the department. And headquarter of the NEET is located in Delhi. Candidates can check the details that is about the NEET application, NEET online Application submission Date, Bank Callahan For the NEET online registration.NEET Admit card issue date, NEET result date.
To get the admission in the MBBS and BDS, applicants have to qualify in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Test, Application process has been started from 15th Dec and It will carry on till 08th Jan 2017. means you have 25 days to fill online application form. Before the last submission date candidate have to fill online application form forNEET. NEET Notification 2017 Admit card, Exam date and application form is available here.
According to the Official notification of the CBSE
According to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), NEET exam will be held on 7th May 2017 (Sunday). And application fee, and other schedule has bee released also we are providing other details below.
Eligibility Criteria For NEET 2017
There is useful details about the NEET eligibility criteria that who can appear in the exam of NEET. there is a chance to get the admission in MBBS and BDS for those students who have passed their intermediate. Eligibility criteria will be like-
- Applicant Who have completed/appearing in class 10th and 12th from any reorganized board.
- Valid domicile of the candidate where they belong to.
- Applicant must have nationality of India.
- Age limit of the applicant should be more then 17 year as on of before 31 Dec 2015 and upper age limit of the applicant should not more then 25 years as on 31st Dec 2015( 5 years of age relaxation for reserved candidates).
Online application form for the NEET 2017
Online application submission has been start from 15th Dec 2015 and last submission date of the exam is 08th Jan 2017. and CBSE decide the application fee for the General/OBC Candidate 1400/- INR, and for SC/ST/PH candidates Application Fee is 750/INR.
Fee schedule of NEET
Without Late fee: Fee submission through E-challan last submission date is 1th march 2017 (With final transaction of Fee), and Fee submission through the other E-modes (Electronic Modes) application submission late date is 12th Jan 2017 and with Final Transaction fee last date is 1 march 2017.
How to Apply for the NEET 2017 – Instructions
If you are interested in the medical field and want to be and Dr. then you have a occasion to get the admission in the best colleges across the India. Procedure to fill online application form and registration.
- Type online application submission for NEET in your browser.
- You can see the official website of the NEET.
- Click on the Link “Apply Online”.
- Read these instructions carefully.
- Then hit the button of “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- A registration form will open in your display.
- Fill your Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Mobile no, E-mail ID (Valid mobile number and Email it will use f0r future communication) Enter the Security pin and Submit it to the department. Congratulation you are successfully registered.
- Note down the registration no.
- Then upload the JPEG images, Signature, Right Hand Index Finger Impression.
- Make the payment, which mode you selected.
- Print the receipt after getting successful remittance fee.
Neet Phase 2 Admit Card 2017 – Download Procedure
After the successful application fee submission, it is the time of exam and you will need the admit card. Admit card will download from the official web portal. Department released the date for the issuing admit card is 1st April 2017.
Admit card issue Date 15 April 2017
After 1st April applicant can download admit card for NEET.
NEET Exam date 2017
CBSE has released the notification that exam will be held on 1st May 2017 (Sunday). The Exam will be conducted across the India. and on same day 15th May 2017, NEET exam will be held. Before the exam date, the applicants can download their respective admit card from the official site of NEET.
NEET OMR Sheet Or Answer Sheet 2017
OMR Sheet of NEET will display after a week of exam, and answer sheet for the NEET will release between 24th May to 26th May 2016. According to the various web portal, these dates are important if you are participating in the exam. Answer sheet of NEET will release after 20 to 30 days of the exam till you need to wait for the answer sheet. and after that candidate can check their answer sheet. at the official website of the NEET.
NEET Exam Pattern 2017
- Paper of NEET will consist of 180 Objective question,
- and time duration for 180 question is 3 hours (If you will separate the time for each question it means 1 Min per question).
- Each question carry equal marks. and each correct answer carry 4 marks and for each incorrect answer 1/4 marks will be deducted.
Online Quiz for AIMPT Test Your Knowledge by clicking here:
NEET Result Or Merit list 2017
According to the official site result of NEET, for which more than 10 lacs candidate are waiting, they can access their result on 5th June 2016. CBSE decide that final result of the NEET will declare on 5th June 2016. and further process of counseling will start from the July.
NEET counseling for 2017
Under the 15% all India quota seats, DGHS (Directorate General of Health Science) will conduct the counseling for the qualified candidates.
For other details, you can leave your comment in the comment box, given below and we will give you answer as soon as we can.